- Land Pride is proud to announce four new skid Grapples in 12 different sizes as well as a skid-mounted Stump Grinder. These completely new attachments feature the same quality and durability that you’ve come to expect from Land Pride.
- SSG2524 Stump Grinder – Land Pride’s new Stump Grinder features a 20” x ½” cutting wheel with 32 durable, replaceable carbide-tipped teeth spinning at 1,100 RPM, maximum cutting arc of 55 degrees, and depth of 8” below ground.
- SGC15 Series Claw Grapple – Our new Claw Grapple makes quick work of large jobs. With a durable 6”x6” frame tube for strength and serrated teeth, this all-purpose grapple is designed to move rocks, trees, brush, and construction debris. It is available in 60”, 72”, and 84” widths.
- SGM15 Series Manure Grapple – Land Pride’s Manure Grapple is perfect for cleaning barns, moving hay, or maintaining the barnyard. In four widths from 60” to 78” with 8 to 10 spears, this grapple makes chores a breeze.
- SGR15 Series Rock Grapple – Our Rock Grapple features dual hydraulic cylinders to grasp uneven loads, and 3” spacing between the teeth to sift smaller debris. Available in 66”, 72” and 78” widths, this Land Pride grapple will get the dirty work done fast and efficiently.
- SGS15 Series Skeleton Grapple – Our Skeleton Grapple is perfect for removing roots, stumps, and other timber or debris. Similar to the Rock Grapple, this unit is available in 66” and 78” widths but features 5” spacing between tines. It also employs dual hydraulic cylinders for handling uneven loads.
For more information about all of our products, visit us online at landpride.com Land Pride is a division of Great Plains Mfg., Inc.
Download the Land Pride logo
For More Information Contact:
Land Pride, Div. of Great Plains Mfg., Inc.
PO Box 5060 • Salina, KS 67402-5060
PH: (785) 823-3276 • FAX: (785) 822-5601