Here’s a new and innovative, tilt switch with a patent-pending design that’s mercury-free! The new BM-TSM tilt switch is for high level detection of powders and bulk solids in bins, tanks and silos. It mounts on the top of the bin and activates an alarm when material rises and tilts the switching mechanism 15 degrees.
- Shafts in custom lengths from 1 foot up to 8 feet
- Available with either a paddle or sphere
- For materials with a bulk density of at least 15 lb./cu. ft.
- Installs through a 1-1/4′ NPT process connection
- Sends an alert status to a horn, light or control panel
If you need a mercury-free, easy-to-own & operate tilt switch, the BM-TSM may be the solution you’re looking for!
Call BinMaster at 402-434-9102 or email BinMaster to discuss your needs.
In a hurry? Use the Sales & Tech Support Form and we’ll get right back to you.