MILWAUKEE – GM truck owners can now simplify the workday and improve security with convenient one-key access to multiple locks using the BOLT® series of locks by STRATTEC® Security Corporation. This patented, breakthrough one-key lock technology is now available to work with the high-security, center-cut key design of the 2015 GM Silverado HD and Sierra HD models. BOLT locks are designed to be programmed to a single truck ignition key, with products available to secure trailers, tools and gear, including:
- The weatherproof BOLT Coupler Pin Lock is designed to secure trailers when not in tow, fits the 5/8-inch GM coupler, and slides easily along stainless steel pin.
- BOLT’s 5/8-inch and ½-inch Receiver Locks prevent theft of trailer ball mount or accessories, features a durable, solid stainless steel lock shutter designed to keep out elements and debris, and a plate tumbler sidebar that prevents picking and bumping.
- The rugged Padlock 2.0, for a range of applications, features a chrome-plated hardened steel shackle and a double ball bearing locking mechanism, made of weatherproof, corrosion-resistant automotive grade stainless steel.
- Flexible BOLT Cable Locks are made from six-foot long 1/4-inch black vinyl coated coiled cable, feature a crush-resistant body shell and an auto-return spring which locks automatically when key is removed, securing equipment, cabinets, storage compartments and more.
- The BOLT Toolbox Latch Retrofit Kit, which enables a toolbox cylinder retrofit, helps protect and secure toolboxes with an automotive-grade cylinder. Comes with an original factory handle and works with DeeZee®, UWS Truck Accessories and other toolbox brands featuring a paddle-style handle.
BOLT locks come with a limited lifetime warranty. Find a BOLT retailer by using the zip code finder, www.boltlock.com/retail-finder/ or purchase from the BOLT website at http://www.boltlock.com/shop/. BOLT locks are also available at 4 Wheel Parts stores, Advance Auto Parts, Basspro.com, Cabela’s, Canadian Tire, Pep Boys, and Summit Racing.com. For more information, visit www.boltlock.com.
STRATTEC Security Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of automotive locks, keys and related access control products, and is the primary lock supplier to Ford, GM and Chrysler. STRATTEC’s history in the automotive business spans 100 years. For more information, write to 3333 West Good Hope Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53209; call 877-251-8798; or visit www.boltlock.com.